Types of Contributions
- Submitters confirm that the contribution has not been presented at any other conference in the meantime, and
- Contributions must be submitted as the submission type (i.e. paper, poster, symposium) in which they were accepted in 2020.
- Minor revisions taking into account the conference reviewers‘ comments have been made;
- The 2020 submission explicitly indicated that the data analyses are preliminary and will be extended, and it now includes the results of the planned data analyses;
- If data collection in the 2020 submission was described as not yet complete, and it now includes the results of further data analyses with the planned expanded sample size.
Paper sessions include oral presentations of four papers, followed by a discussion with the audience. Each session is scheduled for 90 minutes. Four presenters are each given 15 minutes presentation time followed by five minutes for questions… At the end of paper sessions there is a 10-minute open discussion.
To be accepted, empirical papers must contain research questions grounded in the state of the art, data, methods and results. Theoretical papers are welcome. Research at its earlier stages is very suitable for poster sessions.
Interactive, open, unstructured poster sessions (i.e., no introductions) offer researchers the chance to present their work visually. They also provide manifold opportunities to engage in interaction and discussion. Posters are usually ideal for work in its early stages and for novel and promising ideas. The poster sessions will be assigned to specific time slots with no other parallel sessions.