This accessibility statement applies to https://sig8meetssig16-dresden.de. This website is run by the Chair of Psychology of Learning & Instruction, TU Dresden.
The Chair of Psychology of Learning & Instruction is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with “Website Accessibility Act” BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and the “Accessible IT Ordinance” BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on December 15, 2021 and last reviewed on December 15, 2021. The basis for issuing this accessibility statement is a self-assessment on August, 05, 2021 carried out by TU Dresden.
Due to the following non-compliances and/or exemptions, this website is partially compliant with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
- Alternatives for images and graphic elements are not fully available.
- Contrasts between foreground and background partly do not correspond to the specifications.
- The position of the keyboard focus is not clearly visible in every case.
- „Important News“ on the homepage are only accessible by mouse, alternatively the content is provided under „Registration – Important Dates“
- Heading hierarchy is not completely present.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact
Prof. Susanne Narciss
Chair of Learning and Instruction
Susanne.email@example.com, Tel. +49 351 463 33263.
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden